How do I correct the date & time on my Digium phone when my System Clock is correct?
First reset the phone to factory defaults:
- Press the More... softkey until you see the Menu softkey on the bottom of the phone's display screen.
- Press the Menu softkey.
- Press 5 on your dial pad, followed by 2.
- Your phone has been reset back to its factory default. If the date and time is still not correct follow the next steps.
- Navigate to Server > Networking > Phone networks.
- Locate the network you want to change and Modify (click the yellow pencil).
- Enter the IP address of the server (internal if the phones are on the same subnet) in NTP Server field.
- Reboot the phone by unplugging it and plugging it back in again.